Tuesday 22 February 2011

Why does it always rain on me...

Me trying to show the internet my blazer, and ending up looking like a plonker. My hair is extremely messy and no, it hasn't been ombred.. its actually my roots growing out, but I actually quite like it:)
Trying to do my boyfriends little sisters hair. She's a fidget and hates anyone doing anything to her hair, thus this is quite an achievement.

After dropping a Lush an email about a dodgy sunnyside bubble bar, they sent me some goodies! I didn't expect anything free and it was nice of them:) It included this baby above, of which I got a sample of when I first got into lush so its got good memories:)


He got it, £40 off ebay. Im proud and spoilt:)





79p puzzle from oxfam was defeated this afternoon. Ive been really into puzzles recently and the cheaper the better:)


A puff pastry pie I pimped. Cause thats how I roll.. get it... you roll pastry. GOD im soo funnY!:)


Cheese straws I made. Yeh, they were yum!


Urgh! It turns out the second interview involved me and another interviewe and a worker trecking across the city, literally the entire city and trecking around the area cold calling. We didn't have badges and had to stand at the gate. In the cold and rain, with our " bussiness" wear. I didn't even know where I was, so I had to wait 4 hours till I actually found a familar location and called me dad. I didn't even know what we were gonna do and found out we'd have to go to the office, leave and go door to door for 9 hours, then go back to the office.


Despite the very traumatic and cold experience( My feet didn't warm up for several hours) ive had a nice last couple of days.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment