Saturday 26 February 2011

Review: Blistex intensive moisturiser for the lips.

After last Satursdays incident with the rain and cold my lips were the worst they had been. As the week progressed nothing was helping them, and I think the lipbalms were actually making them worse. It got to the point where there was an open sore, and a very painful open sore.

After suffering with this pain for a few days I decided to venture to my local chemist. Typically, my local is tiny, and only had 3 lipbalms so I had little choice. Fortunately after watching the adverts featured on TV for the above product I had already decided I was going to get it, and they had it ( que happy but suprised face ).

I applied this straight away and my lips were instantely soothed. It was like putting a plaster on them and when I let me lips touch it wasn't painful. I kept applying it onceit had wore off(but this takes a while) and my lips have never felt so moistursied before.

I bought it yesterday so im sure you can understand why this deserves a post and review dedicated to it so soon after purchase. If anyone is suffering from sore lips and the conventional vaseline or Lush lipbalm isn't helping then have a look at this.I got it for £ 2.54... best £2.54 I ever spent.

x



No comments:

Post a Comment