Wednesday 23 February 2011

Im on the right track, baby I was born this way!









Ive got another interview today:) At a smoothie bar which im super exicted about. I think it would suit me, im a big fan of smoothies and generally experimenting with my beverages and hopefully they'll like me:) For every interview, my outfit changes slightly. I origanally stuck with a white shirt and trousers when I first began the interview process back in November but I soon realised that different bussinesses what different things. This is my take today. Casual yet smart. Showing some of my personality, without my messy hair and bright lipsitck.
I have noticed a new type of blog post going round, how much is your face and I thought it would be interesting to have a look. In recent months I have gradually built up a new and more expensive collection. A detox of sort.
The photo above involves every piece of make-up used on my face today. Some are on the cheaper side, the powder-£2, Mascara- £4( when I bought) Foundaton-£6 and vaseline £1.80. Then the MAC concealer and urban decay pallete are obviously on the more spendy side. A suppose its all about balance.
Wish me luck!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment