Monday 21 February 2011

Review: Lush Big Shampoo



Big Shampoo was one of those products which I always wanted, but couldnt not justify the expenditure. I got a small pot of it in a mini set Lush did in Jan 2010 and loved it, but at a couple pennies short of £10, I didnt want to commit to it. I then got a sample, to give it a whirl again and after loving it, I decided I would wait until the christmas sale and ( I assumed it would be the old format) and buy it then. It wasn't and I was disapointed.
But then my friend asked me what I wanted for my birthday and this little beauty popped into my brain. Rosie( The bessie) was a lush fan and so didn't have a clue what it was and where it would be in the shop, so she was clever and decided to get me vouchers instead. Clever rosie:)
I then bought Big!
Its amazing. It makes my hair feel clear and refreshed, smells lovely and citrusy and is completly unique. It lasts a while( ignore the amount used, i decanted a load for my sister) and is one of my fav Lush products.
I wouldn't however repurchase. If they sold it in a smaller pot then I would be straight on it, however unfortuntely its a big commitment.
4.5/5
x

2 comments:

  1. I love this shampoo.. Gives my hair that healthy bounce! But i only use it once a week as a clarifying shampoo as I feel that the salt might really dry my hair..

    you should try their RnB hair moisturizer.. You can reamy my review on it in my blog..

    http://delytefulspeaks.blogspot.com/

    Glad u finally got wat u wanted =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does give a good bounce:) I use it like you to kinda strip out the rubbish every now and then:)
    I'll head over there now:)

    ReplyDelete