Yes, I did buy it, I couldn't help it, it called to me, like a whisper from a lover. Ok, not that much.. but it smelled yummmy....... and I was nackered:)
It costs £9.95 which intially looks expenisve, but ive worked it out..and its not really any more expensive than any other soap.
The doll includes 195g of So white soap, and lets assume that it costs around £3 for 100g as most lush soaps are around that, thats means theres about £6 worth of soap.
Then theres the so white bath ballistic, around £2 and the cinder bath ballistic also around £2.
Which equalls £1o..ish:)
The soap is better than the bath ballistic, smells more fresh and less dust:)
Its almost creamy, not what you would expect from a fruity soap.
- The soap is worth the money, as you can not purchase it any other way.
- It is unique, not like any other lush scent.
- The ballistics are flatter, meaning it will be easier to break.
- You can't purchase the soaps any otherway.
- The ballistics seem a bit smaller.
I would not purchase again, simply because I think its going to take me a while to use it all up, but it is definatly a good idea:)