Thursday 24 February 2011

We are family......








My sister ventured round my house last night and I wanted to have a play around with my new UD naked pallete..kirsty volunteered/got forced to let me plaster her face in make-up.
It was interesting. I wasn't accustomed to putting make-up on anyone, and she wasn't used to having people put make-up on her. But it turn't out well. Her skin and face shape is completely different than mine, and notice that we look nothing alike. Her eyelinds are alot more hooded, meaning when putting on eyeliner on her lashline, I couldn't make it to think or it would go onto her brow bone. Thats why there is a lot of unevenesss.
Face- Rimmel Lasting finish foundation, Collection 2000 powder.
Eyes- Urban decay primer potion, Urban decay eyeshadow in Virgin,Sin,Sidecar and Smog. Maybelline gel eyeliner and Rimmel Lash accelarator.
Lips: MAC angel lipstick and Elf lipgloss in bubblegum.
Im planning on having a cooking day today. I love cooking, and recently been on cupcake spree and I think I may document.
Cross your fingers I don't burn the house down;)
x



No comments:

Post a Comment