Wednesday 23 February 2011

Take a chance on me..




Yes I am posting two posts in a day. Thats how I roll( refer to pastry joke and feel free to laugh) :)

  • Interview went well and I revealed my blog to the boss man. So.. Hi Matt! Hope you like it.
  • No-one really knows about my blog, or if they do they don't know how to find it so it was rather weird formally linking blog life and real life together.

  • I got very cold and wet on the way home and was going to eat a million callories and munch down on a McDonalds, but due to half term, and some very annoying children the misson proved unsucessfull.
  • I got pic-a-mix instead, probably equally as unhealthy but a nice reminder of the sweets I gorged in my childhood. Unfortunately, I now sit round my sisters and despite getting a good amount, much of them are now working there way through her digestive system.

Thats about it really. I did go into boots and look at the new number 17 bits and bobs. The palletes look lovely but the eyeshadows are very loosely pressed and flakey. So unless you want gold eyeshadow all over your face then they may not be the best thing to buy.

I also looked in Lush. Despite those on the Lush facebook page making outlandish claims of the new products and a new lush times being out, neither were. :(

Because I hate doing posts without photos, featured above is the cake I made for my sisters bday a couple of months ago( it tasted yums) and me and the sis outside a shakesperean house in Stratford upon avon, but unfortunately Ive forgetten what it was ! Despite my sister being 7 years older than me, im a lot taller:)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment