Saturday 12 February 2011

It's not all that and a bag of chips...

I think alot of people tend to focus on the positives when it comes to reviews and it is understandable. We wouldn't want to think we had wasted money and so we brush over the flaws and go on blissfully unaware. This will focus on some products which like the title says, arn't all that amazing.



1. All that glitters eyeshadow from MAC.

Now, im not saying this isn't beautiful, and I do love it alot. Its just ive heard people complain that it doesn't work for them and I can see why. In the shop it looks a lot more brown and paler, but in reality its almost a glittery light brown orange. Many have gone insane over it and yeh, its lovely but other colours are far more beautiful..... like vanilla and scene.


2. Lush's the Comforter bubble bar.


Everyone seems to rave about this, as if it the best thing since sliced bread, but for me its not. I hate blackcurrent scents, they make me gag and I can't even have the beast near me. Its a shame, as I know others love it, its just not for me. Image off google

3. Yankee candles

I used to buy the little tarts and samplers and was happy enough. But when comparing prices and sizes, they are crazy expensive! If you go in T.K Max they have massive candles, beautiful scents and often a third of a price of a Yankee candle. I have only ever bought one large one, and the only reason I purchased it, was because it was on sale.

I would include a photo but I am hungry and well, lazy:)

I hope you found this usefull and mabye it might spure you into a self evaulation. Sometimes its good, you truly realise what you actually want and what you want just because of the hype surrounding it. When I first started this blog and focused on Lush reviews I realised that alot of my purchases was due to others saying it was amazing and writing reviews helped me make good decisions when I went to Lush again.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment