Tuesday 15 February 2011

Who will be my valentines?:(


I had one, he just failed to get me a card or flowers. Infact, I was treated to a small shopping trip. Although some would say it was very nice of him to treat me to a shopping trip(£30 limit) I can't help but feel it was bit of a cop out. It meant he had to do nothing, wereas I trawled the shops and the internet for extremely thoughtful gifts. Adding to that, I saw a lovely card and he said he was gonna get it for me, and some roses.

I don't mean to sound selfish. I just rather have a big bunch of flowers and a card. He even went up the city of saturday, so he could have got me the card and we didn't go out till 12 yesterday so he could ave popped upto tescos and got me a bunch of flowers. Pure lazyness and lack of thought.

Don't get me wrong, I love him alot and its been nearly 6 months, but I baked him cakes, made him a keyring, bought him a dvd he really wanted, an awesome book, a CD which he had been lusting after and various guitar bits.

I dunno, tbh I felt I needed to vent. I think we should all vent a bit more on our blogs , you get completely unbiased views, or even no feedback and you feel like youve got a load off.
On a lighter note, this is what I got:)
Primark Bag- £6
Topshop lip polish in Coral £6
Gosh holligraphic nail polish - £2.49

Ex-factor £1.99 Floating island-£3.60

BARGAIN!

Zara basic blazer. Orignally £50 reduced down to £15. Fits me like a glove and excately what I was looking for :)!

He then bought a fred perry jacket. Yeh most will know that these are not cheap and granted it was a sale, but he spent double on himself in the end. Its funny, because I haven't managed to get a job yet, and he has one he has said that if i really want or need anything then I just ave to ask, but he then makes a massive deal out of it. I should just not care and ask but im not that cheeky.

However, to make up for the lack of flowers or card, he said he would buy me the Urban decay naked pallete off ebay for our anniversary next week. Lets hope he does, not even for me, but to just almost prove it to himself that he is a considerate boyfriend. He knows hes crap sometimes, but im gonna continue training him:)

Hope you had a good day, and those who a single just be glad you don't have to train any boyfriends:) X

No comments:

Post a Comment