Friday 18 February 2011

Dont you ever ever feel..

Marty, sisters dog, being marty

My sisters wedding photographer wanted to take some pics of my sisters dress for a postcard and because it doesn't fit kirsty anymore, I was put up for it. Cue me standing next to a tree, with her husband( who I barley knew) in the freezing cold.
OPI teenage dream, my guilty( and secret) treat:)






Bag- £3 Primark ( supposed to be £7!)
Eyeliner and brush-Maybelline £5.99
MUA lipgloss in shade 5 £1



I went for an interview today for a marketing company. A bit of a change from boots and but exicitng nevertheless.
Im not saying I know nothing, but my knowledge of marketing is limited. Most of it is from my general interest of adverts and a bussiness GCSE.

I began taking photos for the post with a ( I went shopping as I thought it went horrible)small shopping spree but after taking the photos I recieved a call( que happy face).
Im onto the second interview!
I have to go around with someone meeting clients and taking notes, yeh.... this is when Im gonna fall.
Atleast ive got a chance:)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment