Friday 4 February 2011

Review: Sleek Storm Palette







Sleek is a well known brand in the UK and I think, along with its Blushes,the palletes are the most popular items. I orignally bought the original pallte last year, and it did get a bit of love, however as I am a more neutral girl, I went looking for a new adventure! The storm palette fits the bill.
It has a mixture of matt and frosty shades, mainly focusing on neutrals, with a grey,green and brown thrown in for good measure. Two of the colours, 3rd from left top row and 2nd from right bottom row are dupes for a couple of MAC colours I wanted, which comes in handy, and saves me alot of money.
+
  • Many shades are blendable and preety.
  • Comes with a large mirror
  • Costs around £6.50 for 12 eyeshadows-CHEAP!

-

  • Some colours are flakey and I worry about fall out.
  • The lack doesn't show up well. It feels like plastic in the pan and I had to rub at it for ages to produce colour.
  • Some are too frosty, well for me a least.

I do enjoy this palette and it is worth the money, but just keep in mind that not all the shadows are good.


No comments:

Post a Comment