Sunday 24 October 2010

Review:Oatifix fresh face mask

It contains Bananas, Oatmeal, Almonds and vanilla, of which, all are meant to be extremely benefical for dry and sensitive skin.

Last time I ventured into Lush wanting to get purchase a fresh facemask I was recommended Love lettuce. Although I do have combination skin, and this is designed for combination, I found it to not provide anything extra to my routine. It wasn't moistursing enough and I soon found out that I have more of an issue with the dryness of my skin.

Oatifix helps me with this, my skin is considerably less dry and my make-up, in turn applies easier.

It smells a bit odd in the tub, however, once it has been applied to the face, the scent weakens, and after removal, it smells edible:)

+
  • The tub contains several uses, I , and my family and used it a total of four times thus far and it is still 3/4 full.
  • It helps with dryness.

-

  • Costs £4.95, so its definatly not cheap.
  • It has a sell-by date. However this means it is extremly fresh.
  • You have to wash it off.

Overall, I do not think I would buy it again. Not because its ineffective, but because it is considered to be a treat and I most definatley would not plan to have a constant supply.

4/5

Chelsey

1 comment:

  1. interesting review.. I haven't tried any of their fresh masks yet.. Really wanna try the cosmetic warrior

    ReplyDelete