Sunday 24 October 2010

Review: Snowcake soap

I was, going to include a picture of the soap, however , it is an opaque white and most will get a plain piece, and also, im lazy and saw no point of venturing to google of searching for my camera.

Lush, claims it is made of almond and rose absolute, however all I can smell is marzipan( made from almonds) which I am indeed pleased as I do not like the scent of rose scents.

Interestingly, when asked my sister and my dad what they thought it smelt of , immediatley , they said cherries.
Now...
I have a theory for this.
My family are big fans of cherry bakewells. Almonds in cherry bakewells... thats all ive got :)

+
  • Its extremely moisturising
  • Smells amazing! My new favourite soap.
  • Reasonably priced, £2.50 for 100g

-

  • Its limited edition, meaning Im going to have to buy my entire shops supply:)
  • Its white, which is a bit boring.

If you havent guessed already, Im going to buy this again, and again, and some and again:)

10/5:)

Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment