Monday 25 October 2010

I went to Lush and I bought...


Lil Lush Pud and Satsumo Santa.

Ive already bought way to much from the Christmas range, and am gradually working my way through trying and reviewing them, but Lush calls to me, like a kid in a candy shop.

To me Lil Lush pud smells like marzipan, with a hint of cake, of which both I love.

Satsumo santa smells like sweets, like fizzes, which dominates the scents coming from my lush Stash.

Some things I won't be buying from the Christmas range include...

Bearded Lady

Maple Taffy lip balm

Iced Wine

and Manderins Tea party soap.

The Bearded lady smells of oranges to me, and its not that I don't like oranges, but I hate the smell which lingers around after you eat one, almost unbearable.

Maple Taffy just seems to smell off to me.

Iced Wine seems to have a unusual dull scent, like weak squash, which puts me off.

Manderins Tea party just doesn't seem to appeal me, nothing special.

Reviews coming soon!

Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment