Friday 22 October 2010

Review: Christmas Eve Bubble bar

Retailing at £2.60 this is a mid range bubble bar and is of a reasonble size, with lush claiming it is 100g.
While I find it hard to describe the scent, Lush claims it is made with Jasmine, Ylang ylang and Irish moss powder, which together make a bubble bar suited for sensitve skins.

+
  • It is relaxing and soothing.
  • The colour is unoffensive .

-

  • It smells kind of soapy, like basic plain soap.
  • I used half the bar, and the water wasn't as blue as I expected, only a slight tinge.
  • It wasn't moistursing and the scent didn't last.

Overall , I did enjoy the experience. Unfortunatly, It didnt live up to what I hoped for. Perhaps I picked out a faulty batch, as the one I used last year( my first ever bubble bar) turned the water a beautiful deep royal blue.

2/5

Chelsey



No comments:

Post a Comment