Sunday 24 October 2010

Review: Cinders bath ballistic


Lush says it is made with " spicy cinnamon leaf, orange and almond oils."
Personally, I find it virtually impossible to describe the scent. Perhaps its just because I am uniformed and have a limited ablity to describe scents, or perhaps, it is such an unsual cocktail that even the most trained nose would find this little pop-rocking ball of fun a challenge to describe. Who knows?
Regardless, to me it smells nice. Cinnamon, to me, doesn't seem to jump out compared to Lush's other cinnamon products and this is possibly why I find it so hard. There is no dominant scent.
It does however, feel warm, soothing and relaxing, three attributes which make this ballistic and joy to use.

+
  • It has a relaxing smell.
  • Pop rocks provide a interesting addition.
  • The scent lasts on the body for a while.
  • Its reasonably priced, at £1.95 a pop.

-

  • It stains the bath yellow, not the best thing.
  • Its virtually impossible to cut in half, due to the rocks throughout.

I think I would buy it again, however this urge is most likely fueled by my want to have limited edition items. It is nice, certaintly, however the colour was odd and now I am going to have to venture downstairs to clean my bath, which to me, cancels out of the relaxing and carefree bath I just enjoyed.

2/5

Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment