Tuesday 26 October 2010

Review: Bon Bon bath ballistic


This little yellow ball of fun is called Bon Bon. Being part of the retro range means that it is only available online and in store parties.

I was lucky enough, two weeks after the retro party in my local store, to find one lonely little BonBon , staring at me.
Lush say it smells like cream soda, whereas I seem to find a more fruity and zesty scent which is the perfect mix, not offensive.
Many have said its the fruity version of Butterball, and by this, they mean filled with butters and other moisturising goodness.

+
  • Smells nice
  • The bath turned a soft yellow, which wasn't too bad.
  • It was reasonable moisturising.

-

  • It didn't fizz much, which made it boring.
  • Wasn't as moisturising as Butterball.

Overall, I wouldn't buy again, it was nice, but there are so many more ballistics which are considerably better, and are in the main range, meaing easy access.

2/5

Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment