Tuesday 26 October 2010

Review: Winter bath ballistic


Winter bath retails for £1.95 for 95g.
Lush tend to go down the spicy and moistursing root with this one, but when I smell it, Spice doesn't seem to jump out and me.
I paired this with candy cane and the scents went together very well, possibly due to the milk and creamynesss with both products possess.
+
  • It smells nice, edible but not in a sweet way.
  • Reasonably moistursing, however nothing special.

-

  • It seems to foam more than fizz, which isn't as fun.
  • Mine, was just white with no green flecks, meaning that it is boring to look at.
  • It was absorbed very quickly, again meaning less fun.

Overall, I would purchase this again. I think that it's scent could compliment a range of other goodies in my lush stash, ,meaning I have an array of cocktail possiblities to choose from.

3/5

Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment