Wednesday 5 January 2011

Where have you beenn?!

Working, full time as a Christmas temp at boots!
I loved it, and I was even put on the beauty counter which was rather a big bonus.
This unfortuantely meant that I wasted probs half of my wages , within the store as of course, I can't resist a lovely perfume or a unique nail polish.
While I had a good time, and really enjoyed myself, I picked up a few things which people may find useful when picking a perfume up for people in the future:)

If lookin for a fragrance for a older lady, there are 3 brands which have most definately stuck out.
  1. Cacharel- Amor Amor, Anais anais and Noa.
  2. Chanel no.5
  3. Estee lauder- White linen.

Second tip-

If buying for a person and your unsure whether they might like it, tell them to pop into a perfume counter and test it on themselves before they open the fragrance, as its likely most shops won't accept a return once a product is used.

Popular perfumes for teen girls-

  1. Britney Spears- Midnight fantasy and circus
  2. All of the Christina Aguilera fragrances
  3. Beyonce heat
  4. Various ghost scents

If your unsure of where a fragrance is don't be shy and not ask the assistants, the chances are they are happy to help,and might save you loads of time if they don't stock it.

And finally, usually there are offers on, so see if you can hold out on getting something if its full price, it was horrible sellinng perfumes which were once £1o and now £28

Hope this helped:)

Chelseybun

No comments:

Post a Comment