Tuesday 11 January 2011

How does your garden grow?

Very well.

So what did people buy in the Lush sale?
I rushed there on my work break, and I wish I bought more in reflection, I was just trying to be careful, but I have a whole load of regret now:(

Also, ive been getting up at 5 every morning to Dog sit my sisters puppy, and this has meant I havent been able to ave a bath or a decent shower in tooooo long!

But... Good News! Ive been offered an interview for a permenant position in accesorize!

YES

2 comments:

  1. I got some buche de noel, half price enzymion (woohoo!) and my friend bought some of the remaining calacas. I didn't go mad a) because there wasn't much left at my store and b) I am just going to curb my lush spending after all my friends over Christmas were shocked and appalled at my lushie bathroom... What did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got buche de noel too:), I think i got gingerbread house, cinders,snow fairy liptint and maple taffy.:)x

    ReplyDelete