Friday 28 January 2011

Review: MAC Eyeshadow in OOPMH


I know,another MAC review,but the next will be lush:) Promise :)


OOPMH eyeshadow is a rich forest green, excately what I was looking for when I ventured into MAC yesterday. Im always looking for a good quality forest green, it was at the top of my list, and any I found looked more like an olive, or a khaki green, which I really didn't want. I nearly bought a khaki, giving in, but I discovred OOMPH.


It is part of the Mickey Contractor collection currently in MAC, thus its limited edition! So if it does take your fancy, youve got to me swift!


It is a veluxe pearl, meaning its creamy and easy to blend, probably my favourite finish from MAC.


It has a lovely sheen and despite being deep and rich, I was not scared of application, as because it blends so easy, I know if I make a mistake I can just blend it out:)


If your looking for a forest green, with an amazing texture then get your bum down to MAC! It retails for £11.50:( But, quality comes at a price:)



No comments:

Post a Comment