Saturday 29 January 2011

Review:Honey Bee Bath ballistic


At ( Lush website is down but I think its neary £3) it is one of the more expensive ballistics Lush carries, however its extra qualities, in turn make it more of a treat.

Because it has rhassoul mud imbedded in it, its like a spar in a bath!

The scent is amazing, with its clear honey and toffee notes which lingers on the skin, it is a definate winner!

+
  • It is very moisturising.
  • The scent is yummy.
  • Atractive, like a bee.

-


  • It turns the water yellow, which reminded me why I never got in kiddie padling pools, some child would always pee! A little off putting.

  • The mud accumulates at the bottom of the bath after the water has gone. Which means after a nice relaxing bath, I have to clean it, making it not always worth it.

3/5

I have re-purchased and probably would again. If it required less cleanin thne it would definately go up a point or too!

Image via Google

No comments:

Post a Comment