Wednesday 5 January 2011

Lush Favs!

Whilst watching various youtube videos and scouring Lush's facebook page I decided to create a Lush favourites post, choosing one variety of every product. Of course I haven't tried everything which means there are limitations to this post, but I thought it would be good to evaulate the last year in which my addiction for Lush has bloomed.

Favourite...

Bath Ballistic- Butterball
BubbleBar- Gingerbread house
Soap- Honey I washed the kids
Showergel- Snow Fairy
Shampoo- Big
Conditioner- American cream
Jelly-Whoosh
Cream- Dream cream
Facewash- Angels on bareskin
Massage bar- Strawberry fields forever
Handcream- Helping hands
Bath Melt- Mmm
Emotibomb- Up you gets

And thats about it I think, it was actually hard to wittle certain categories down, and its odd because I suppose a scent field has emerged, warm and edible type scents perhaps.

My boyfriend ended up getting me stardust btw:)

Chelseybun

1 comment:

  1. oh i loooove lush..

    U should try their buffy soap.. It's my favourite along with lemony flutter which is an amaaaaazing foot and hand cream!

    ReplyDelete