Tuesday 25 January 2011

A little story about a girl named Chelsey

When I was around 14/15 I really developed an interest in make-up.
I would buy virtually anything, the cheaper the better and over the past 4/5 years I have developed a rather large( unused collection).

When the new year arrived I dediced to have a clear out, and gave away probably 90% of my stash. It felt amazing! But it left me with little left.

I decided instead of wasting my money, or buyin 3 eyeshadows for £10, id develop and good quality set of beauties, focusing on MAC and Urban Decay.

Ladies, meet my new and stupidly expensive obession.! I get strangely addicted to buying certain items, seeking comfort in building collections.

Lush, still is present and firmly within my heart, and expect to see reviews of both Lush and make-up. Moans and groans.

Chelseybun

No comments:

Post a Comment