Sunday 21 November 2010

Random Ramble Sunday




I thought the best way to describe my weekend, was to insert a couple of drunken pics.
At the time I considered myself to be sober, I was wrong..
As a recent addition to the alcoholic consumption market I find that I often don't realise how drunk I am, until the next day, when I see the pics and have a lovely day where I feel like I could be sick at any moment. YUM!
I also find that people don't understand that it is a whole new world for me. Although I am 19 next month, I didnt venture out of my comfort zone, or consume more than one unit of alcohol until August,making me still a novice. I like having a leiant curfew because that means I am able to go home at a reasonable time without being pressured to stay.
Last night I didn't have a time to be in , thus I was pressured into staying, longer than I ever wanted. No one likes the be the party pooper.
But I got home safe, so thats all that matters. I have found however that I shouldn't drink vodka anymore and that I need to not care what people think, and stand up for what I believe in.
P.S As a poor young lady I decided that I needed to cut down abit on expenditures. For nearly 2 years I used Revlon Colourstay as my foundation and at £12 , it was definatly not cheap. It was also a bit pink for me, which make me look ghostly white in photos and I took comfort in wearing scarfs, just in case my face didnt match my chest. I then moved on to a old favourite in Dream matte Mousse and although I liked it, if i touched my face it would come off and I looked too matte. Plus, it was still £8. A saving but not a massive one.
I then bought another old favourite Rimmel Lasting Finish. This was the first foundation I ever bought and i remembered why I used it for 2 years. it covers well, looks reasonably natural and costs only £6.12 in boots. It matchs my neck as you can see by pics and im chuffed:) Im going to go to boots tommorw and definatly stock up, if the 3 for 2 offer in on that is:)
Chelsey


No comments:

Post a Comment