Friday 26 November 2010

Busy Bee...BUZZ!

Good news my fellow bloggers, I am in the middle currently of three interviews!
Ive been applying for jobs since September with literally no luck. Unfortunatly I decided that during 6thform I wouldn't get a job, which woud give me a better chance of getting a better grade. This meant I had only school work experience. Few employers gave me a chance and so I sent out a bajillion CV's across the city in which I live.

I got 3 interviews.

I know this does not seem much, but Im so pleased people are giving me a chance. I can't wait to have a wage and spend it all on clothes and LUSH!

Ive already had one today, and now im waiting in for the next, unfortuantly, one was in the city centre, and the other in the complete opposite direction.

I also got some wellies! Ive been taking lots of Ootd's recently and im sure the wellies which feature soon.
Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment