Saturday 27 November 2010

EEP!

My boyfriend, had bought me lush for Chrimbo!
I was already aware that he was buying me some Snow fairy, which resulted in him telling me because he was pleased with himself:) 500G!
Then he let it slip that he got me a gift. Then, that it was £20-£30. So off i trawled to the lush times and the only ones which didnt have blackcurrenty things and the Olive branch(which he knows I don't like) where Truly Scrumptious and Stardust.
He asked me to say my favs and it has been confirmed it is one of the above! Eep!
This is my first proper beast of a gift from lush. I secretly hope its Stardust as it has Iced Wine, Lip dip, suger plum fairy scrub and twlight which i havent tried and i want to, and has snow fairy, angel delight and candy cane, all of which i like:) CROSS FINGERS:)

Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment