Saturday 27 November 2010

BRR!

Cue a very blurry pic of my wellies! These are some outfits over the last week or so. Im all for comfort and thus during winter I put little effort into what I wear because Im going to be wearing a coat over it anyway:)
Wellies from Shoe zone - £12.99.
Warm and possibly the most boring outfit in the world.
Dress- Primark - £9ish
Scarf- Random stall- £5ish
Cardi- Tesco- £10
Headband- Primark- £1.50
Roots which need to be done but kinda of looking ok at same time- Priceless:)





Manic Facial expression-Priceless
Dress-Circa 2006 roughly-Primark- God knows aha:)
Cardi- Asda- £8
Various bracelets- Newlook







I was unaware at the time, that my clothes were wrinkled, the hobo look clearly.
Dress and Cardi from Primark - Cardi was £5, dress was sisters.





Scarf-accesorizze- Price unknown
Dress-Primark- £7ish
Cardi- Asda- £6
















These are very boring outfits, because I wasn't really doing much:( I was most likely wearing button earings in most of these and my gold leaf ring, but sadly the gold leaf ring broke, bloody TopShop.!
Chelsey






No comments:

Post a Comment