Saturday 13 November 2010

A bit better...

Ive had a horrible cold, of which two days I found myself virtually bed ridden for two days. Problem is my nose has not stopped running and am still enduring frequent cough attacks.

Now, the problem with a cold, is that the sense of smell is virtually eradicated meaning that Ive had two baths since this cold first started, thus no reviews.

I did use Gingerbread house..and Satusumo Santa ( The big jolly santa definatly helped) but again, my limited sense of smell and fuzzy head meant I can hardly remember what each bath was like. Sorry:(

I did however venture to Lush yesterday with the Mother. Ive set a good example this year and my Christmas shopping has been completed and have encouraged my mum to get it all done soon aswell:)Sooo, I asked her if I could have some Lush for Christmas:)

Now, I bet your going to think that I got lots of Christmas items, but I did not.:)

I got.... showergel aha:)

Well, I got 250ml of Snow Fairy
250ml of Happy Hippy
£3's worth of Snowglobe soap
and a Candy cane:)

Im hoping the boyfriend ventures into lush as its Christmas and my birthday coming up, so he can get me more bits and bobs:)

Additonally, im hoping they have the after Christmas sale too so I can get more things, and freebies:)

ALSO! As you know Im a big fan of almonds and the range lush have, but smitten hand cream smells like sweat to me! Anyone feel the same? Or is it my weakened sense of smell?
Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment