Tuesday 16 November 2010

Ramble Scramble Monday

Everyone and there mums have some kind of weekly summary and I think they are really interesting so Im jumping on the already spilling-over-full wagon and join in:)

  • Im getting back into doing work , with overall productiveness reasonably high.
  • Im super dooper loving the warm headband things which are roaming around now. I found one in Primark for £1.50 and its hardly left my head. It means I dont have to sort my fringe out and my ears are nice and warm:)
  • I sent out 20 + newly reformed and beautiful CVs a couple of days ago, so hopefully I will hear something back from them soon.. funds are super low.
  • With my christmas money I bought posssibly the nicest shoes ever! I know its early for Christmas money, but I get it early cs ive got my birthday money for after Christmas. There high shoes but boots, perfect for winter but they won't get an outing until the big day!
  • Its rudddy cold! Crazzzzzy!

Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment